Call 91-22 -66752917 for c# interview question videos91-22 -66752917.Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Awesome c# interview questions
- C# and .NET interview questions with answers – What is Nuget?
- 23 important SQL Server interview questions on Database concepts
- ASP.NET interview questions: What is impersonation in ASP.NET?
- Algorithm interview questions and answers: – How does selection sort algorithm works?
- Algorithm interview questions and answers: – What is inserted sort algorithm?
- .NET interview questions and answers: -How can you define a property read only for external world and writable in the same assembly?
- Algorithm interview questions and answers: – Can you write code for bubble sort algorithm?
- SQL Server interview questions and answers: – What is difference between “ReportServer” and “ReportServerTempDb”?
- .NET interview questions and answers: – How can we create a windows service using .NET?
- C# and ADO.NET Interview Questions :- Can you explain Connection, Command, Datareader and Dataset in ADO.NET ?
- C# interview questions and answers: – Explain the use of Icomparable in c#?
- .NET interview questions and answers: – Which is the best place to store connection string in .NET projects?
- .NETinterview questions and answers: – Will the finally run in this code?
- How to prepare for c# and .NETinterviews?
- ASP.NET training and interview question: – What is cross page posting?
- 30 important ASP.NET MVC interview question
- MVC ASP.NET interview question: -What is the difference between tempdata ,viewdata and viewbag?
- SQL Server interview questions: -How to delete duplicate records which does not have primary key?
- 29 important .net interview questions on Remoting and Webservices
- .NET interview questions: – Show various roles in Six Sigma implementation?
- 28 important ASP.NET MVC interview questions and answers
- .NET Interview questions and answers: -What is serialization and deserialization in .NET?
- C# and WCF interview question:- What is the difference between Remoting,Web services and WCF services ?
- 500 Important C# and.NET interview questions asked to C# developers
- ASP.NET MVC (Model view controller) interview questions and answers: – What is the latest version of MVC and what is the difference between each version?
- .NET and c# Interview Question and answers: – If we want to update interface with new methods, what is the best practice?
- .NET and c# Interview questions: – What does the word scalability, scale-up and scale-out means?
- SQL Server interview questions: -Can you explain architecture of SSIS (SQL Server integration services)?
- ASP.NET MVC Interview questions :- What is the difference between tempdata , viewdata and viewbag?
- SQL Server interview questions: – There are 2 physical files MDF and LDF, what are they?
- ASP.NET Interview Question: – How to encrypt connection string in Web.config file ( ASP.NET Training) ?
- ASP.NET Interview questions: – What is the difference between session and view state?
- C# Training: – Difference between “Throw” and “Throw ex”?
- c# interview questions :- What is the difference between foreground and background threads ?
- UML Training: – How will you explain many types of diagrams in UML(Unified Modeling Language)?
- C# Training: – What are various types of IIS isolation levels?
- ASP.Net Interview questions: – Elaborate differences between ‘Server.Transfer’ and ‘response.Redirect’?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Mention differences between ASP and ASP.NET?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Elaborate in brief how the ASP.NET authentication process works?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Will you explain benefits and limitations of using Query Strings?
- ASP.NET Interview questions: – Explain use of session and viewstate in ASP.NET?
- 11 Important Database designing rules which I follow
- .Net interview questions: – Can you explain the five levels in CMMI?
- .Net interview questions: – Why finalize for cleanup is not preferable?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Show differences between trace and debug in ASP.NET?
- ADO.NET interview questions: – Explain different ways to implement optimistic locking in ADO.NET?
- .NET interview questions: – Elaborate CMMI in details?
- .NET Interview Questions: – Show LeaseTime, SponsorshipTime, RenewonCallTime and LeaseManagerPollTime?
- ASP.NET Interview Questions: – Mention Post Cache substitution?
- .NET Interview Questions: – Elaborate object pooling in .NET?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
How does performance increase by using generic collection ? What is the sequence in which ASP.NET page life cycle is executed ? If you are said to improve .NET code performance what will you do ? How does “Dataset” differ … Continue reading
ASP.NET interview questions: – Show us how to restrict users to upload a specified file extension in ASP.NET?
This is not one of the typical .NET interview questions but on knowledge aspect you will find this as interesting because while you are working in some of the IT company or project this situation can occur in front of … Continue reading
This not one of those most asked ASP.NET questions , but yes sometimes interviewer starts getting in to practical things to understand how good you are as a developer. So let’s see a small and simple example to understand it … Continue reading
Threading: – threading is a parallel processing unit and helps you to access multiple tasks at a one moment of time. A managed thread is either the Foreground thread or a Background thread. Background threads are identical to foreground threads … Continue reading
Visual Studio has two types of snippets namely Expansion snippet which are inserted at the cursor and SurroundsWith snippet which wraps around existing code. Let’s see a small and simple example to understand it in better manner. In order to … Continue reading
I use the following things for debugging c# applications using visual studio :- 1. Step over if we want to move one step after other. 2. Step in , if we want to move in to a function. 3. Step … Continue reading
This is one of the most favorite SQL Server interview questions asked by the interviewer. It is basically a Form of attack on a database-driven Web site in which the attacker executes unauthorized SQL commands by taking advantage of insecure … Continue reading
.NET interview questions: – How will you distinguish between .NET Framework 4 and .NET Framework 4 Client Profile?
.NET Framework 4 Client Profile: – The .NET Framework 4 Client Profile is a downsized version of .NET Framework 4 and is basically used when you want to create windows based applications and you do not want the complete framework … Continue reading
There are two basics type of workflow Sequential Workflow and State machines workflow. A sequential workflow has clear start and finish boundaries. Workflow controls execution in Sequential workflow. In sequential execution, one task is executed after other. Sequential workflow is … Continue reading
This is the .NET interview questions which you come across many a times. So following is the answer to it with explanation. Creating a delegate is four step process:- • Declare a delegate. • Create an object reference. • Point … Continue reading