Call 91-22 -66752917 for c# interview question videos91-22 -66752917.Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Awesome c# interview questions
- C# and .NET interview questions with answers – What is Nuget?
- 23 important SQL Server interview questions on Database concepts
- ASP.NET interview questions: What is impersonation in ASP.NET?
- Algorithm interview questions and answers: – How does selection sort algorithm works?
- Algorithm interview questions and answers: – What is inserted sort algorithm?
- .NET interview questions and answers: -How can you define a property read only for external world and writable in the same assembly?
- Algorithm interview questions and answers: – Can you write code for bubble sort algorithm?
- SQL Server interview questions and answers: – What is difference between “ReportServer” and “ReportServerTempDb”?
- .NET interview questions and answers: – How can we create a windows service using .NET?
- C# and ADO.NET Interview Questions :- Can you explain Connection, Command, Datareader and Dataset in ADO.NET ?
- C# interview questions and answers: – Explain the use of Icomparable in c#?
- .NET interview questions and answers: – Which is the best place to store connection string in .NET projects?
- .NETinterview questions and answers: – Will the finally run in this code?
- How to prepare for c# and .NETinterviews?
- ASP.NET training and interview question: – What is cross page posting?
- 30 important ASP.NET MVC interview question
- MVC ASP.NET interview question: -What is the difference between tempdata ,viewdata and viewbag?
- SQL Server interview questions: -How to delete duplicate records which does not have primary key?
- 29 important .net interview questions on Remoting and Webservices
- .NET interview questions: – Show various roles in Six Sigma implementation?
- 28 important ASP.NET MVC interview questions and answers
- .NET Interview questions and answers: -What is serialization and deserialization in .NET?
- C# and WCF interview question:- What is the difference between Remoting,Web services and WCF services ?
- 500 Important C# and.NET interview questions asked to C# developers
- ASP.NET MVC (Model view controller) interview questions and answers: – What is the latest version of MVC and what is the difference between each version?
- .NET and c# Interview Question and answers: – If we want to update interface with new methods, what is the best practice?
- .NET and c# Interview questions: – What does the word scalability, scale-up and scale-out means?
- SQL Server interview questions: -Can you explain architecture of SSIS (SQL Server integration services)?
- ASP.NET MVC Interview questions :- What is the difference between tempdata , viewdata and viewbag?
- SQL Server interview questions: – There are 2 physical files MDF and LDF, what are they?
- ASP.NET Interview Question: – How to encrypt connection string in Web.config file ( ASP.NET Training) ?
- ASP.NET Interview questions: – What is the difference between session and view state?
- C# Training: – Difference between “Throw” and “Throw ex”?
- c# interview questions :- What is the difference between foreground and background threads ?
- UML Training: – How will you explain many types of diagrams in UML(Unified Modeling Language)?
- C# Training: – What are various types of IIS isolation levels?
- ASP.Net Interview questions: – Elaborate differences between ‘Server.Transfer’ and ‘response.Redirect’?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Mention differences between ASP and ASP.NET?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Elaborate in brief how the ASP.NET authentication process works?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Will you explain benefits and limitations of using Query Strings?
- ASP.NET Interview questions: – Explain use of session and viewstate in ASP.NET?
- 11 Important Database designing rules which I follow
- .Net interview questions: – Can you explain the five levels in CMMI?
- .Net interview questions: – Why finalize for cleanup is not preferable?
- ASP.NET interview questions: – Show differences between trace and debug in ASP.NET?
- ADO.NET interview questions: – Explain different ways to implement optimistic locking in ADO.NET?
- .NET interview questions: – Elaborate CMMI in details?
- .NET Interview Questions: – Show LeaseTime, SponsorshipTime, RenewonCallTime and LeaseManagerPollTime?
- ASP.NET Interview Questions: – Mention Post Cache substitution?
- .NET Interview Questions: – Elaborate object pooling in .NET?
Tag Archives: Asp.Net Interview Question
This is most frequently asked during ASP.NET interview questionsBy default, button controls in ASP.NET pages post back to the same page that contains the button, where you can write an event handler for the post. Remember this question is fromis … Continue reading
ASP.NET Interview Question: – How to encrypt connection string in Web.config file ( ASP.NET Training) ?
Almost 60% ASP.NET hosting’s done with third party vendors. These vendors have full access to your folder and your database. As a best practice we all store connection strings in our “web.config” file. If you are using SQL server authentication … Continue reading
IIS has three level of isolation:- LOW (IIS process):- In this main IIS, process, and ASP.NET application run in same process. So if any one crashes the other is also affected. Example let us say (well this is not possible) … Continue reading
This is a semi-asked .NET interview questions and has been asked in most of the interviews to check your skills on parsing data in threading. As a senior developer you would be interested to know how exactly we can parse data … Continue reading
This is one of the requirements that would come across you many a times while working on .NET projects. Some of the senior developers will find this question very easy but many of the developer friends find it difficult to … Continue reading
The process of making GridView Editable, Updateable and Deleteable is almost used in the entire ASP.NET project. So, making GridView Editable, Updateable and Deleteable is one of the most important aspects according to any ASP.NET project. Let’s create a simple demonstration … Continue reading
Lambda expression: – A Lambda expression is an anonymous function that can contain expressions and statements, and can be used to create delegates or expression tree types. In simple words Lambda expression is nothing but it is an extended version … Continue reading
• InProc: – In this mode Session, state is stored in the memory space of the Aspnet_wp.exe process. This is the default setting. If the IIS reboots or web application restarts then session state is lost. • StateServer:-In this mode … Continue reading
In ASP.NET page life the first event which runs is Init , the load , validate , any ui events like button click and finally render. Remember the word SILVER (Init , Load , Validate , Event and Render) , … Continue reading