The following are the 4 basics section for the interview purpose and below is the diagram to understand in better manner.
- .NET basics
- New Technologies
.NET basics include the questions on the following sections.
- Basics of .NET OOPS
- SQL Server
- Web Services
New Technologies includes the questions on the following sections.
- LINQ/Entity framework
Architecture includes the questions on the following sections.
- Design Patterns
- MVC MVP MVVM
- Requirement to design
Process includes the questions on the following sections.
- Agile Estimation
- Six Sigma
Following questions are related to fundamentals of .NET.
- What is CLR, CTS, CTS, IL Code?
- What is Value type, Reference type and Stack, Heap Memory?
- What is Garbage Collector and working of Garbage Collector?
- What are GAC, Delegate, Event, and JIT?
Following questions are related to object oriented programming system
- Why we need OOPS concept?
- What are the different Principals of OOPS?
- How to implement Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and
- What are Abstract Class and Interface and differences? What are the
Classes and Object?
Following questionsis related toSQL Server.
- What are SQL Queries, Sub Queries?
- What are Joins and its different types?
- What are Normalization, Denormalization and Performance Tuning?
- What are Indexes, Clustered Indexes?
Following questions is related to ADO.NET.
- What are Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter?
- What are Connection Object and Connection String?
Following questions is related to ASP.NET.
- What are the Session Variable, Application and Cache Object?
- What isServer.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- Difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- What is Authentication and Authorization?
Following questions is related to Web Services.
- What is WSDL?
- What are ASMX, SOAP?
Following questions is related to WCF.
- What are Operation Contract, Service Contract and Data Contract?
- What is Data Member?
- What are Address Binding and Contract Binding?
- What do you mean End points?
Following questions is related toWPF/Silverlight.
- What are XAML, XAP?
- What is Silverlight Architecture?
- What is MVVM pattern and RIA Services.
Following questions is related toLINQ/Entity framework.
- What are the three main components on LINQ?
- What is the use LINQ and Entity Framework?
- What are Data Context Object and Entity Object?
- What are LINQ DBML and LINQ EDMX?
Following questions is related toAzure.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What are blobs, tables and Queues?
Following questions is related toWWF.
- What areSequential Workflow and State Machine Workflow?
Following questions is related to Design Pattern.
- What is Factory Design Pattern?
- What areSingleton Design Pattern and Iterator?
Following questions is related to MVC, MVP and MVVM.
- Define MVC, MVP and MVVM?
- What is MVC template and when to use?
Following questions is related toUML.
- What are Use cases?
- What is Activity diagram and Class diagram?
Following questions is related toDocumentation.
- What areRequirement document and Design document?
- What is test plan?
Following questions is related toRequirement Design.
- How will you go from Requirement to Design?
Following questions is related toAgile.
- What are Scrum Backlog Template and Simple Backlog Template?
Following questions is related toEstimation FPA.
- What are EI, EO, EQ and EIF?
Following questions is related toCMMI.
- What is meant by Key Process Area (KPA)?
- What are the different five level of CMMI?
Following questions is related toSix Sigma.
- What is Six Sigma?
- What is the importance’s of Six Sigma?
- What are Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Black Belt?
Please click here to see .NET and C# interview questions and answers