I use the following things for debugging c# applications using visual studio :-
1. Step over if we want to move one step after other.
2. Step in , if we want to move in to a function.
3. Step out , if we want to move out of the function.
4. Add watch and Quick watch to see the variable data.
5. Intellitrace to back trace debugging history.
Put the below link of the video
Get more materials on interview questions and answers for c#
Also see author’s other blog on Most asked c# interview questions